Learn Through Play
Morley Early Learning Centre feels like a home. We have intentionally created environments which offer children security and comfort, as we know that children who feel safe and loved are the best learners.
The atmosphere of tranquillity and warmth means our children utilize our spaces with confidence and familiarity – just like home.
A safe place that is positive and caring for each child to grow, develop and learn at their own individual pace. A place where children can learn to value the many ways of life.
Sustainability practices guide and drive everything from our Curriculum to the way we run our Centre.
We work closely with our children and families to develop a sense of responsibility and care for our environment.
We are always looking at ways to reduce our impact on the environment, including:
- Reducing our consumption of environmental resources, such as being water-wise.
- Reducing our consumption of resources that have a negative impact on the environment, such as single-use plastics.
- Reducing waste in general.
- Recycling and composting.
- Worm Farm and Rain water tank.
- Using safe biodegradable cleaning products.
- Designing our play spaces to provide more natural settings, making the most of natural light to reduce energy use and using natural play materials.